Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New cravings?

I just ate a whole pot of macaroni and cheese. Jack's lucky I shared some with him. Then, I sent Jose to Publix for some Organic Valley Chocolate Milk. Have you ever had that? It's delish!

Jack mimics everything his daddy does. When Jose gestures with his hands while talking, Jack is beside him, twirling his fingers, putting his palms up and nodding his head. It is the cutest. I can't help laughing. Jose was trying to sweep the floor today, but Jack wouldn't have it! He chased the broom around until he caught it and started sweeping through the pile of dirt. Every chore takes twice as long with a toddler.

Jose won't let me drink bottled water anymore, or bottled anything. Something about chemicals harming fetuses. I need to research this.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm Mac and Cheese. I could eat that.. My blueberry doesn't seem to like much but Mac and Cheese sounds delish. I'm still enjoying sliced green apple with peanut butter. Although today, I really wanted glazed donuts.

    ReplyDelete