Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lethargy.

Mom says, "You're having a girl."
Me, "Oooh, really?!"
Mom, "Yeah, she's sucking all the beauty out of you."

And I'm sure all of us girls hold our mothers' words dear to our hearts. My mother keeps offering me under-eye makeup. If I could just get 18 hours of sleep every day, I'm sure I'd be more chipper. I'm looking for a hole to hibernate in for the next month.
Aunt Judy found an old rocking chair. She sanded it down, painted it white and put these beautiful decorations on it with stamp art. Jack loves his rocking chair. He picks a book from his shelf and rocks back and forth while flipping the pages. Thank you Aunt Judy!

Jose has been amazing, as always. He has taken Jack over! Today, they made a fort under my dining room table. Then Jose taught Jack how to drive his motorcycle. They are a cute pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment