Monday, July 5, 2010

The Sun and The Moon

Jose is my moon. He is an awesome ball of energy who loves to make people laugh. He is an amazing husband. I'm talking about the kind who cooks, cleans, changes diapers, makes the bed and changes the oil. I always believed he spoke every love language even though he never read the book. Women will know what I'm talking about. I say he's my moon because the tides change with the moon and the moon is always constant. I dig that. I could elaborate on this poetic rubbish, but I don't want to.
I have a son, who is really my sun. He's my everything. He makes my day everyday. Having a baby is like falling in love again. Your eyes meet, it's love at first sight. You know this soul will be in your life forever. It is decided. You put aside everyone around you, everything loses it's priority spot, because you're in love. And I still get that feeling every day.

Jack is just like me (note Jack and his baby-chino from Starbuck's). He would do a back flip for chocolate. But when you have the addiction, you shouldn't make your loved ones suffer. He's super careful, thinks through everything first and holds on tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment