Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bottomless pit.

I can't stop eating. I'm starved! It's ten at night and I just made myself an egg, tomato and cheese sandwich on toast. Two hours ago I made a chocolate milkshake. An hour before that I had two full servings of chicken stir-fry. Somewhere in between, I've had yogurt, nuts and granola and a banana.

Tonight is Jose's first night shift in the ED. I wish him luck. He didn't get much sleep today.

I think everyone is pregnant. I've been trying to warn people that this preggo-bug is airborne. We are still keeping it secret. Laura and I are due the same week and I'm itching to tell her, but I can wait. She is so happy and we are so happy for her. Jack points to my belly (well, lack of) and says baby. I think he associates baby with belly button. We want him as involved with the baby as we are, minus midnight feedings. He will be present at the birth, at home of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment