Monday, July 5, 2010

Chocolate.

I have this friend from middle school who blogs. Is that the right word? Her blog is so cute. I'm horrible with journals. But I really want to record our "isms". I can't seem to get those in pictures. I have to start my first blog with my number one favorite thing in the world (aside from my family, of course):


That would be Konfekt. This is the best chocolate in the world. For those who know me, not a day has gone by when I haven't had a piece of chocolate. One can only find this divine treat in Iceland. Luckily, we brought back two boxes! It is unfortunate that Jose happens to like this chocolate. He has divided the chocolate down the center and counted his pieces. He recently discovered that each box has two layers. I kept this secret from him for as long as I could. Chocolate keeps me coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment