Sunday, July 25, 2010

Roomba

Brah-brah! This is Jack's annunciation of the Roomba, the circular vacuum. And he is obsessed with it. We now keep it on the dryer, out of reach. And Jack bounces up and down in front of the dryer, pointing up and yelling Brah-Brah! And this is the constant of our day. It is nonstop.

I bought Jack a potty yesterday. I know it is early, but why not try? So I did what Dr. Phil said to do. I took Jack Rabbit (Jack's favorite stuffed animal), sat him on the potty, got really excited, and clapped for him after he got off (with my help). "Yay!! Jack Rabbit peed in the potty, YAY!"
"Does Jack want to sit on the potty?" Then Jack would sit on the potty for a nanosecond, jump off and put Jack Rabbit back on, clapping his hands. Sigh. We'll try again tomorrow.

We're seven weeks today! Beebee is a blueberry, half an inch in size.

No comments:

Post a Comment