Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beer Belly.

Ugh, my boobs are making milk, my uterus is making a baby. If I could just shit out diapers, I'd be an official factory. I definitely feel like one. I'm noticing that moms show earlier the second time around. The beer belly is apparent. Only, I'm not drinking the beer. I SMELL EVERYTHING! Which is the worst advantage in the emergency department. The other day, I sat ten feet away from Tim, who had two small tubs of ketchup on his desk. I swore I was sitting in ketchup, it smelled so strong. Today, I sniffed out shrimp with Old Bay. And what do you suppose they were cooking up downstairs in the cafeteria? You betcha.

Jack points to HIS belly and says BABY. He looks a lot farther along than me! At night, he wakes up and knowing that I won't take him out of his crib, he calls for DA-DA. Jose goes into the room and Jack says UP UP. Jose will pick him up and Jack will point in my direction and say MAMMA. Hahaha!

Jose is loving his night shift and so far, it's working out. We rented Gran Torino and we are about to watch it. Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment