Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Simple pleasures.

I claim these two. Yep, they're mine. And I'm happy to say that we are adding to this bunch. Jack is wearing a wig. And now we see that if my lighter features hadn't smoothed over Jose's dark everything gene. He may have looked like this.


Jack loves his Amma. She lets him rule the roost at her house. And she loves him so. And I love that. Because I love love.


Jack is starting to test us. We can see it in his eyes. His hand resting innocently on his object of desire, something sharp or hot or fragile. And his head is slightly lowered while he eyes one of us, usually Daddy, because he's more likely to react.

And he knows he is too cute, because he might run with it. His cuteness. We try so hard not to smile or laugh or give in. That cuteness is convincing.







Finally! Pumpkin painting day! It even got Daddy smiling big.












Sometimes, clean up can be just as fun. Especially when clean up involves a hose, a hot day and knowing we have a change of clothes with us.







I have been so excited about this table. I shopped it for months and finally gave in and got the one from Pottery Barn. It had a centerpiece, but Jack didn't like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment