Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The list.

I dropped Jack off at school and came home to dig into a load of schoolwork. I brewed my cup of coffee, threw my hair up into a ponytail, and set my Pandora station to Bach. But I couldn't do it. I just stared at my calendar of assignments and zoned out. I blame this:

So I stood up, stretched, and got to work... straightening my desk. And really, it looks much better.

All I had to do was transfer everything on the desk to the sofa behind it in neat orderly stacks.


But then, I couldn't stop thinking about this:


And this was weighing on me like a ton of bricks.


But as long as I keep this at the top of my list,

... chipping away at all the other stuff doesn't seem so bad. I do have a super wonderful husband to whom I can delegate (I just hope you're reading this, and know that this list is sitting on my desk, but don't start with #1! That baby is mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment