Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Baby love.

Good morning blog world. The weather has cooled to the perfect level of mercury at seventies and always sunny. And someone really wants a piece of it.


I love my midwife. I couldn't imagine a more tenderhearted woman. She brings the same comfort my grandmother, Amma, always had. Warmth is the energy that surrounds her. She always says the right thing and words it perfect. And she smiles. And my favorite part is that she is honest and genuine. I love her.

We went for our visit yesterday. Jack played hookie from school and came along. I wanted to help with everything. He sat on the table with me, pulled up my shirt and showed Diane where the baby was, in case she wasn't sure. "Bee bee", he says with his index finger bouncing up and down on my belly button. Diane gave him the doppler to hold and let him push the button while she found the heartbeat.

And what a beautiful feeling, lying on that table with my big baby on my lap, holding the doppler. My husband on my left holding my hand. My Diane on my right playing the amazing heartbeat sound of our littlest. So natural. So... life.

Later, we rode down to the baby farm to do some shopping and I fell along with this puppy.

Haha, he's my nephew, but the fall in love part? Totally true. He's beautiful and perfect and has a has a twin if any of you other ladies are interested. I might share them. Right after I kiss them and love them and hold them and hug them and hold them and love them. Inhale and repeat.


Jack didn't like his mamma loving on any other babies and put me in a chokehold.


And look what I finally finished? Would you believe I've never crocheted anything to completion? It only took half a year. Jose says if he catches me with another crochet needle in this decade, he's going to throw it out the window. But look!


Maybe I'll take up pottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment