Friday, September 3, 2010

Could it be?



I want to carb-load. I cannot satisfy my hunger. I'm missing something. Jose is bringing home a veggie pizza and a salad with ranch dressing. I never eat ranch dressing. Please deliver the most fatty finds because I will inhale them.

My belly is sticking out.

I got to see the baby today. My super cool work place got a portable ultrasound machine. So we played around a bit and learned the new equipment. And today, my secret is out at work. And babies are more fun to look at then arteries, so I got lucky. That baby squirmed and wriggled and beat it's little heart and it was beautiful. Now come the exciting parts of pregnancy, ultrasounds, kicking, hiccups. I like the pregnant life.

And we may have seen a flash of penis. And I think the Pachecos produce only boys. This is the conclusion Steph has come to. I believe she's right. We may have another mischievous, trouble-making, energetic BOY.


So we announced our pregnancy a couple of days ago with a beautiful family picture, posted for all. I've been thinking it up for weeks and was so excited that we got our busy schedules together long enough to make this photo session happen.




Then we walked to the park behind Amma's house to bask in the late Florida sunshine and shoot some smiles. And for ONCE, I got both of my easily-distracted space cadets to look at the camera AND smile! Proof:



Jack is not a big fan of the swing. Odd, I loved the swing.


But he loves the slide.



And he loves his daddy.

And just like me, he thinks his daddy is perfect. The best of the best, number one, cream of the crop of daddies. And he wants to copy everything he does, and be just like him. For now, he's got big shoes to fill.


But of course our Jack his perfect and special and smart and loved for everything he's going to be and everything he already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment