Saturday, February 19, 2011

How Lucky

Photobucket

Have you ever asked a baby how big they are? They throw their hands up in the air as high as they can reach while you sing soooo big!

If you ever ask me how lucky I am, I would stake a flag in the ground and run as fast as I could to the other side of the world and scream soooooo lucky!

I am. I am that lucky.

Photobucket

After three weeks of cabin fever and Jose's nerves running a little short, I insisted we take a family day at the beach. We drove out to Clearwater with a canopy and a shovel and dug our feet in the soft white sand. Jack loved it. He rambled about the ocean and Nemo and fishies while we laid back, basking in the sun, entertained by our sweet little one. I dug a hole in the sand to fit my belly like a glove. For the first time in months, I laid tummy down with my hair in the sand. Heavenly.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Yesterday, I had to bite my lip a thousand times to keep happy tears of gratitude from flowing down. And sometimes, that didn't even work. All it took, was a day at the beach with my favorite people.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment