Friday, December 24, 2010

Is That You Santa Claus?


It's Christmas Eve and I am so freakin' deekin' excited! Jack just popped open a tin can of chocolate and they flew all over. So now he's frantically running around, trying to collect them all and shove them in his mouth before I get them. The man loves his chocolate, just like his Mamma.


Due to our conflicting schedules and our promise to give as a family, we have extended our Twelve Random Acts to be completed by the New Year. Next year, our goal will be Christmas.
I'm slowly learning to slow down. I hate it. I want to go go go. There is so much I want to do, so much to show Jack and so many pictures I want to take, but the baby likes me to sit. I don't like to sit.




Sorry to cut this short, but that's how everything goes around here. All done in small increments. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment